- An extremely rare development opportunity in a village location
- Originally the Royal British Legion meeting hall and snooker hall
- A detached timber frame structure which occupies its entire plot
- There may be the possibility of residential planning subject to permissions
- No historical planning applications have been submitted on this property
- Offered for sale via Informal tender (in writing) with a closing date of the 15th February at 12pm
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This is an interesting and rare opportunity to purchase a detached timber frame building which is clad in corrugated iron and timber. The premises currently has D1 usage falling into the category of village hall, however there may be the possibility to achieve residential planning subject to necessary permissions being granted. The property is only available to cash purchasers, the seller will not entertain offers from a buyer who will require any form of direct or indirect finance. The property is available to view between the dates of; 11th January 2021 to 19th February 2021. All interested buyers must place their offer in writing on or before 12pm on the 19th February 2021. The seller will also require clear proof of funds at the initial offer stage, again in writing. LOCATION: The premises is located central to the village, fronting the High Street and is within a stones throw of all shops and services available within this well served village which is just nine miles from Bath city centre and twelve miles from Bristol city centre.