- A substantial end of terrace period property
- Lounge to front with feature fireplace
- Dining room leading into a fitted kitchen
- Separate utility room with shower and w.c.
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor
- Private mature garden front and rear, private drive pakring
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A surprisingly spacious end of terrace house which offers two separate receptions both with fireplaces, a fitted kitchen which opens a pretty courtyard and a separate utility and shower room on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The garden to front and rear are mature and well established, the rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect with initial courtyard and handy storage sheds, leading onto the main garden area with mature apple tree, planting and lawns. Private drive parking for two to three cars to the far end of the garden accessed from Frome Old Road. LOCATION: The property is just a five minute walk from the town centre of Radstock where a good selection of shops ans services are available, alongside regular public transport to both Bath & Bristol. Bath city centre is ten miles and Bristol is seventeen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room, kitchen, shower utility room, three bedrooms and bathroom.