- An attractive semi detached home presented in good order
- Lounge to front leading into a dining room overlooking garden
- Fitted kitchen with window to side and door onto garden
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor
- Gated private side drive leading to garage
- To the rear is a west facing fully enclosed garden
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A well presented three bedroom semi-detached house which enjoys a long side drive with five bar gate and garage. The rear garden appreciates a perfectly west facing and sunny aspect and is fully enclosed. There is a light and airy lounge with picture window to front leading in the dining room with window overlooking the sunny rear garden, the fitted kitchen has a good range of units and ample work surface space. There are three bedrooms and an attractive family bathroom with shower over bath. LOCATION: Waterside Way forms part of the popular Waterford Park development which is conveniently located for access to local shops and schools. Radstock town centre is one and half miles, Midsomer Norton is two miles. Bath city centre is eleven miles and Bristol city centre is sixteen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance lobby, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. Outside to front is a well tended lawn garden, to side a private drive leading to garage. To the rear a fully enclosed west facing garden.