- A detached modern home occupying a good size level plot
- Lounge to front leading into a separate dining room and in turn into conservatory
- Fitted kitchen leading into a utility room, cloakroom and direct access to garage and garden
- Four bedrooms, master bedroom en-suite and family bathroom
- Expansive private drive leading to integral garage
- Fully enclosed and level south facing garden to rear
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A four bedroom detached property which is located just seven miles from Bath city centre. This particular home occupies a good size and mature plot and enjoys a carefully planted rear garden which enjoys a sunny and private south facing garden. On the ground floor there are three reception areas, a kitchen, separate utility room and cloakroom. From the utility room there is direct access into the integral garage and garden. All four bedrooms are a good size, the main bedroom benefits from an en-suite and the family bathroom has a shower over the bath. Expansive private drive leads to garage. LOCATION: Frenchfield Road is a quiet cul de sac which is just a five minute level walk to the village centre where a good range of shops and services are available including a popular primary school and regular public transport. Bath city centre is as mentioned seven miles and Bristol city centre is sixteen miles in distance. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, four bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. Outside to front a brick paved private drive leads to an integral garage. To rear a fully enclosed and south facing garden.