- A most impressive detached rural property with commanding views
- Spacious lounge with double doors into a dining room
- Kitchen, dining and day room with access to separate utility room, cloakroom
- First floor, four large double bedrooms, en-suite and luxury family bathroom
- Second floor, two large double bedrooms and bathroom
- Expansive private drive, double garage and fully enclosed level garden to rear
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This is an impressively spacious detached family home with commanding views toward the Mendip Hills. The accommodation is arranged over three floors, the first floor provides a large entrance receptions with an attractive balustrade staircase. The roomy lounge has a duel aspect and double doors into a dining room which has patio doors onto the garden. The kitchen dining room also enjoys space for a day room with pleasant aspect to front. Separate utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor are four large double bedrooms, master en-suite and luxury family bathroom all with rural views. On the second floor are two further large bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside to front is an expansive private drive leading to double garage. The rear garden is extremely private and fully enclosed arranged as patio and level lawn with door to garage. LOCATION: Priors Hill is situated on the rural outskirts of Timsbury village which is extremely well served and provides a selection of shops, a popular primary school, doctors surgery and pharmacy. The village centre is a half mile in distance or a fifteen minute walk. Bath city centre is eight miles and Bristol city centre is fourteen miles making this the perfect commute base for both cities. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen dining and day room, utility room, cloakroom, six double bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom. Private drive to double garage. Gardens front and rear.