- A good size modern semi-detached house
- Entance hallway with handy ground floor cloakroom
- Spacious lounge dining room with windows front and rear
- Attractive fitted kitchen with access to garden
- Three bedrooms and recently replaced family bathroom
- Private drive to garage and landscape garden to rear
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A really good size three bedroom semi-detached home which enjoys a private elevated position and is just a one minute walk to the busy town centre of Radstock. The current sellers have invested well in a landscaped garden to side and rear comprising three level patio areas with mature shrub planting and steps to access all areas of the garden. There is a handy ground floor cloakroom and a recently replaced family bathroom. Private drive to garage. No onward chain. LOCATION: As mentioned the property is a short walk from Radstock town centre where regular public transport to both Bath & Bristol. Bath city centre is nine miles and Bristol is sixteen miles in distance. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms two have fitted wardrobes and an attractive family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. Gardens to side and rear. Private drive parking leading to garage.