- A modern and extremely well presented semi-detached home
- Spacious lounge with doors opening onto a sunny garden
- Attractive fitted kitchen with breakfast bar for dining
- Two bedrooms, a large double and very good size single both with fitted wardrobes
- A particularly large and fully enclosed south facing patio and lawn garden
- Private side drive leading to garage, access from garage to garden
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A well presented modern semi-detached property which has a surprisingly large and level, south facing garden. There is a proper entrance hallway providing access to a good size lounge opening onto the garden. The fitted kitchen is modern and fresh and has a breakfast bar for dining. On the first floor both bedrooms are a decent size and the bathroom has been updated with fully tiled walls and shower over bath. Convenient private side drive leads to garage. The rear garden is an expansive level lawn with patio, fully enclosed, private and south facing. LOCATION: Hazel Terrace is conveniently located for easy walking distance of two popular primary school and Norton Hill secondary school. There are also local shops which are a five minute walk. Midsomer Norton town centre is one mile or a twenty minute walk. Bath city centre is eleven miles and Bristol city centre is sixteen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance lobby, entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen breakfast room, two good size bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. Outside, level gravelled front garden, private drive to garage. Fully enclosed south facing garden.