- A period village property requiring full renovation, arranged over three floors
- First floor; Sitting room to front and dining room to rear both with fireplaces
- Lower ground floor; Kitchen breakfast room, shower room and door to garden
- First floor; Two double bedrooms, the rear having panoramic views
- The rear garden measures approx. 140 feet in length, sunny aspect and views
- Parking can be found on the main road to front on a first come first serve basis
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A mid terrace cottage in need of full renovation. This is an exciting opportunity to purchase a period village home and add value. The accommodation is arranged over three floors, the ground floor provides two separate receptions both with fireplaces, the rear reception appreciates views. On the lower ground floor is a kitchen and shower room, rear lobby with w.c. and door onto the garden. On the first floor are two double bedrooms, the rear bedroom having a panoramic valley view. The garden is a particularly good size mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs. Parking can be found on the road, there is only pedestrian access to rear no vehicle access. Offered for sale with no onward chain. LOCATION: The village of High Littleton is extremely well placed for both Bath and Bristol city centres, with both city centres being an equal ten miles in distance, which makes the property an ideal commuter base. The actual village provides a popular primary school, a village pub and Spar convenience store. Regular public transport passes through the village. Access to Greyfield Woods which is a location of outstanding natural beauty is a level ten minute walk. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, shower room, two double bedrooms. Mains gas is available immediately to front in the road. Parking is on road and is a first come first serve basis.