- Detached bungalow situated in a beautiful village location
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardbrobes
- Oil fired central heating & double glazing
- Lounge/diner, fitted kitchen & utility room
- Garden room over looking the rear garden
- A much sought after Mendip village, no onward chain
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A semi-detached bungalow which is located in a quiet cul de sac with an expansive green to front and mature trees. This really is a lovely tucked away location in what we believe to be one of our most special Mendip villages, which boasts several areas of outstanding natural beauty and a popular restaurant pub known as The Talbot, there is also a handy village store. The property enjoys much privacy with a sunny secluded rear garden. The accommodation is light and airy throughout. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain. LOCATION: Mells village is located just four miles from Frome, seven miles from Midsomer Norton and Bath city centre is fourteen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, lounge dining room, kitchen, rear conservatory porch onto garden, two bedrooms and shower room. Outside to front there is a small mature garden and to rear a good size and fully enclosed garden with much privacy. Convenient communal parking adjacent.