- VIDEO TOUR
- Lounge with window to front and views, gas central heating
- A well fitted kitchen to rear with window overlooking garden
- Two good size bedroom and an as newly fitted wet room
- Well maintained gardens to front and rear
- Unrestricted parking on road to front. No onward chain
- An extremely well presented end of terrace bungalow
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: An end of terrace two bedroom bungalow which has been completely redecorated throughout with new flooring. There is an attractive fitted kitchen and a professionally fitted wet room which is in as new condition. There is main gas central heating from a gas fire in lounge with back boiler, full double glazing. The property occupies an elevated position and enjoys far reaching views toward the Mendip Hills. The rear garden is a delight having been well maintained and has mature planting. Parking can be found on road to front which is unrestricted. No onward purchase chain. LOCATION: Springfield Crest is located on the northern outskirts of Radstock town, and is conveniently placed for The Trinity primary school should this be an advantage, it is also on the door step of open countryside. Bath city centre is just ten miles and Bristol city centre is twenty miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, lounge dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a attractive professionally fitted wet room. Outside to front there is a pretty flower garden and pathway to front door. To the rear is a well maintained garden with mature shrubs and gravelled areas to reduce maintenance.