- VIDEO TOUR
- Lounge to front with sunny aspect, bay window
- A wow factor fitted kitchen dining room and separate utility room
- Study or play room, claokroom and access direct into garage
- Four double bedrooms, two en-suites and family bathroom
- Expansive private drive, integral garage, fully enclosed and very private rear garden
- An extremely well presented, modern detached house
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: An immaculate, recently constructed detached family home which enjoys a tucked away and secluded position with an extremely private rear garden. The property boasts a wow factors kitchen dining room which opens onto the rear garden. There is a separate utility room, a ground floor cloakroom and access directly into the integral garage. The lounge is light and airy and alongside this study area which links to the kitchen. Four double bedrooms with two en-suites and a family bathroom....this really is a great family home. Expansive three car private drive and garage. LOCATION: Upper Court Mews is a well placed modern development which benefits from easy level walking distance to local shops and popular schools. Regular public transport is also just a stone throw away. Two centre of Radstock is one miles in distance and Midsomer Norton three miles. Bath city centre is nine moles and Bristol city centre is fifteen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, cloakroom, door into garage, lounge to front, study with window to side, feature fitted kitchen dining room with doors onto garden. Four double bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms and family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. Private drive, integral garage and fully enclosed private garden to rear.