- A detached rural property which occupies a large plot of approx. 0.85 acres
- The property requires updating and offers a lounge with panoramic views
- Kitchen dining room with oil fired aga central heating boiler, side utility porch
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom, upvc double glazing
- Detached workshop of 320 square feet and fully enclosed grounds
- Far reaching valley views. This property provides an extremely rare opportunity!
- Video Tour
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This detached bungalow which occupies a large private plot of approximately 0.85 acres. The property enjoys far reaching and commanding views across the Wellow valley and is just eight miles to Bath city centre from its doorstep. Requiring general updating throughout the accommodation offers good size rooms all round with a lounge to front which has southerly valley views. There is a large kitchen dining room with an oil fired cooking range with a boiler which provides central heating to radiators. Three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is approached via a gated private drive leading initially to a detached block built workshop measuring approx. 320 square feet. the drive continues onward to a parking and turning area. The grounds are fully enclosed and mainly laid to grass and a sun terrace. Surrounded by open countryside and rural walks. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
LOCATION: Single Hill is a small clutch of rural property located just eight miles from Bath city centre. There are nearby primary schools, one in Shoscombe main village and also one at Peasedown St John which is two miles where a good selection of shops and services can be found. The city centre of Bristol is eighteen miles in distance. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen dining room, side utility porch, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Oil fired central heating and upvc double glazing. Private drive to workshop and parking. Overall plot measures approx. 0.85 acres.