- VIDEO TOUR
- Sunny and light lounge, ground floor cloakroom
- Kitchen dining room with integrated appliances and doors onto garden
- Three bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom
- Fully enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn
- Garage in a detached block adjacent with parking to front
- A charming, modern property located in a pretty mews courtyard
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This is an absolutely charming modern property which enjoys a pretty courtyard setting and much privacy. A garage sits adjacent the property with private parking to front. The accommodation is presented in good order cosmetically throughout. There is alight and airy lounge which leads into a kitchen dining room with French doors opening onto a private garden. The master bedroom has an en-suite. LOCATION: Wellow Brook Court is an attractive mews style development constructed in 2005. The town centre of Midsomer Norton is only half a mile or a five minute walk. Bath city centre is ten miles and Bristol city centre is fifteen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, ground floor cloakroom. Lounge. Kitchen dining room. Three bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, master bedroom en-suite and family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. To the rear is a fully enclosed and extremely private garden with patio and several steps to level lawn, all enclosed. Garage located to the front of the property in a detached block. No onward sales chain.