- An exceptional semi-detached dormer bugnalow
- Two separate lounge room, one with doors onto garden
- Spacious kitchen dining room with direct access to garden and garage
- Ground floor master bedroom and family bathroom
- First floor two double bedrooms and handy shower room
- Expansive private drive, car port and garage. Large rear garden
- The floor plan and epc will provided as soon as convenient
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: An exceptional semi-detached, extended dormer bungalow, occupying an expansive private plot. The sellers has owned the property from brand new having purchased in 1967. In this time the owners have extended to the rear and created to double bedrooms and shower room in the loft. There really is lots of space on offer here! There is the choice of two separate lounge rooms, one of which overlooks the large and private garden. There is a spacious kitchen dining room, bathroom and master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes also on the ground floor. Expansive private drive and garage. LOCATION: Riverside Gardens is a much sought after and well established residential development, situated on the western outskirts of Midsomer Norton town, which is just fifteen minute walk. The property is close to open countryside. Bath city centre is twelve miles and Bristol city centre is fifteen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hall, front lounge with fireplace, rear lounge with patio doors onto garden. Spacious kitchen dining room with window overlooking garden and door sheltered side alley with doors to front, rear and garage. Master bedroom with extensive wardrobes and family bathroom. On the first floor there are two very good size double bedrooms and a handy shower room. Gas central heating and double glazing. An expansive tarmacadam driveway leads to car port and in turn the garage. Sheltered side hall leads to an impressive rear garden of a surprising size, lovingly well maintained.