- A superb period family home with many original features
- Lounge with free standing log burner and strip pine floor
- An attractive kitchen dining room open onto a private garden
- There are two bedrooms on the first floor and a feature family bathroom
- Stairs from the main bedroom lead to a large loft room with Velux
- Private drive parking for two cars and a fully enclosed west facing garden with garden studio
- Video Tour
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A natural stone built cottage situated in a quiet no through road. The property has been the subject of an extensive refurbishment project and is presented in excellent decorative order. The lounge boasts a free standing log burner. The kitchen dining room is a really good size and opens onto the garden. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a feature family bathroom with a free standing bath and shower over. From the main bedroom there is a staircase leading to a large loft room with velux window. Throughout the main of the house there are period panelled doors and the original exposed floor boards making this an appealing and attractive traditional family home. Outside to front there is a convenient brick paved drive for two cars side by side. The rear garden is perfectly west facing, fully enclosed and boasts a new patio and lawn plus a very handy timber built store with glazed double doors and insulation making it a perfect option as a home office or hobby workshop. LOCATION: Alder Terrace is a quiet no through road which is just a ten minute walk, a good selection of shops and services are available, alongside regular public transport to Bath and Bristol. Bath city centre is ten miles and Bristol city centre is sixteen miles making this an ideal commuter base. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen dining room, two bedrooms plus loft room and family bathroom. Private drive parking and a fully enclosed west facing garden with detached workshop.