- A rare opportunity to purchase a substantial detached village home
- A really good size lounge with doors into conservatory, views of the garden
- Fitted kitchen with direct access to the utility room, door onto garden
- Separate dining room, ground floor cloakroom, gas central heating, double glazing
- Four nice size bedrooms, large master with ensuite bathroom, family bathroom
- Expansive property drive leading to a double garage, private rear garden
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This a substantial detached village property located just eight miles from the city centre of Bath. Large property like this are rarely available in this popular and well established leafy suburb of the village. The house occupies a good size level plot with a super convenient double garage and private drive adjoining. Roomy accommodation can be appreciated on both floors, with three receptions and four bedrooms of which the size of the master bedroom is a nice surprise, complimented by and ensuite bathroom. LOCATION; Wellow Mead is a mature yet modern property just a ten minute walk to the bustling village centre where a good variety of shops are available, alongside a primary school, dentist, vet and extremely regular public transport. The doctors surgery and bus stop are just around the corner from the house. Bath city centre is eight miles and Bristol city centre is fifteen miles. Open countryside can be accessed on foot after a five minute level walk. ACCOMMODATION; Entrance hallway with door to cloakroom and all main rooms, a good size lounge with doors into conservatory. A fitted kitchen with access to the utility room and in turn an all important door onto the garden. Separate dining room with aspect to front. On the first floor there are four very decent size bedrooms with the spacious master enjoying and ensuite bathroom. Family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. Outside to front is a mature ornamental tree and shrub garden. To the side is an expansive private drive leading to the double garage. To the rear is an extremely private and enclosed garden with much privacy.