- An attractive detached modern home in a quiet cul de sac
- Lounge to front with bay window, handy ground floor cloakroom
- Feature kitchen dining room with central island, access to conservatory
- Four bedrooms, three of which are good size doubles and family bathroom
- Fully enclosed and a good size west facing garden, private aspect
- Private drive leading to garage which has direct access from the kitchen
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; This property has been owned by the current sellers from new, in this time they have extended to the side to create a further double bedroom and also a good size conservatory has been added. There is a handy ground floor cloakroom. The property is presented in immaculate decorative order and boasts a feature kitchen dining room with direct access to the garage and also into the conservatory which in turn opens onto a private sunny west facing garden. The accommodation is of a good size throughout. LOCATION; Holwell Close is a quiet cul de sac constructed by a reputable local developer twenty years ago, it is a quiet and well established residential location, which is just a ten minute walk to the village centre where a good range of shops and services are available. The village provides a popular primary school, dentist, doctors and regular public transport. Bath city centre is only ten miles and Bristol city centre is twelve miles. ACCOMMODATION; Entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen dining room with an extensive range of units, conservatory, four bedrooms of which three are doubles and a further single bedroom currently used as a study. Family bathroom with shower over bath. Outside to front there is a level garden and private drive parking leading to garage. There is a really good size and fully enclosed, sunny west facing garden. Mainly laid to lawn and patio. Gas central heating and double glazing.