- A modern semi-detached village property close to open countryside
- Entrance porch, entrance hallway and lounge to front
- Kitchen dining room, full width to the rear opening onto garden
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom, gas ch and double glazing
- Expansive private drive for three vehicles leading to garage
- Freshly landscaped and fully enclosed west facing garden
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A modern semi-detached village home which occupies a good size with an expansive private drive for three vehicles leading to side garage. The rear garden has recently been professionally landscaped with a new patio area, artificial grass and new fencing all round. There is a light and airy lounge to front and to rear a full width kitchen dining room with patio doors onto the garden. Three bedrooms and an attractive fully tiled family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. The property does require some cosmetic attention however presents itself as an very affordable and good size family home which is competitively priced and offered for sale with no onward chain. LOCATION: Orchard Close is a modern development located centrally in the village and close to open playing fields. A five minute walk will find you at the village centre where a handy convenience store, doctors surgery and pharmacy can be found, further five minute walk will get you to the popular village primary school. Midsomer Norton town centre is five miles and Frome is seven miles. Bath city centre is teen miles and Bristol city centre is twenty miles. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance porch, entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen dining room, three bedrooms and family bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing. Private drive to front leading to garage. Fully enclosed west facing sunny garden.