- A corner plot semi-detached house occupying a corner plot
- Full modernisation required however this presents a great opportunity to add value
- Property entrance hallway and lounge to front
- A sunny kitchen dining room to rear overlooking garden
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom, gas central heating
- Double width drive, garage and a private south west facing garden
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A corner plot semi-detached house located on the much sought after residential development of Charlton Park. We believe there is a fantastic opportunity here to extend this property and add significant value, however as with all property of this age the accommodation is a good size already. The property does require modernisation throughout. To the rear there is a double width driveway, one half with double gates into the garden the other leading to garage. The rear garden is perfectly south west facing and private. LOCATION: Charlton Park is a convenient location and benefits from an easy level walk to two primary schools and Norton hill secondary school. The centre of Midsomer Norton is just one mile. Regular public transport and open countryside is also nearby. Bath city centre is twelve miles and Bristol city centre is sixteen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen dining room. Three bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating and upvc double glazing. Outside to front is an enclosed level garden. To rear is a fully enclosed south west facing garden which is private. There is a double width drive and garage. No onward chain.