- A freehold parcel of land measuring approx. 1.35 acres
- A fully enclosed paddock with easy vehicle access
- Level and benefiting from natural drainage. Located in the village of Farrington Gurney
- Good security by way of its location being adjacent to residential property
- The land is being sold purely for agricultural purposes and the conveyance will include a restriction precluding any form of development' plus, the sellers also reserve the right to approve any building (viz. stables or field shelter etc.) on the site
- The land can be found just off Pitway Lane BS39 6TX, depicted by a For Sale Board on gated entrance
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS LAND; An extremely rare opportunity to purchase an easily accessible paddock which measures approximately 1.35 acres. From the nature of its location it is naturally secure as it is adjacent to residential property. Level and benefiting from good drainage it enjoys direct and gated vehicle access from Pitway Lane. Suggested uses would be grazing, equestrian, small holding. The existing owners wish to maintain a pedestrian and vehicular access which is depicted on the plan running linear along the eastern boundary and linear along the southern boundary. There is a public footpath also running linear to the northern boundary. Genuine purchasers may view the land unaccompanied during normal daylight hours but enter onto the same at their own risk and no claim will be entertained for any injury or damage whatsoever sustained whilst viewing. The land is being sold purely for agricultural purposes and the conveyance will include a restriction precluding any form of development plus the sellers also reserve the right to approve any building such as stables or field shelter etc. on the site. Local Authority Bath & North East Somerset Council 01225 477000.