- A beautifully presented miners cottage enjoying a great location
- Sitting room with log burner and dining room with plenty of space for a table
- Attractive fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and separate utility room
- Two large double bedrooms and a surprisingly spacious and newly fitted bathroom
- Fully enclosed south facing garden top rear. Gas central heating and double glazing
- Private drive parking for two cars. Five minute walk to the town centre
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; This is a well presented terrace miners cottage with two separate receptions, the cosy sitting room has an open fireplace and the dining room which is a good size connects well with the kitchen. Separate utility / boot room. Both bedrooms are good size doubles and there is a large newly fitted bathroom on the first floor. Gas central heating. A sunny enclosed garden and private drive parking for two cars. LOCATION; Elm View is a very convenient position being just a five minute walk to the High Street, where there is a wide range of shops and services, good primary schools and secondary schools. The city centre of Bath is eleven miles and Bristol city centre is fifteen miles. ACCOMMODATION; Entrance hallway, living room with open fireplace, lounge or dining room with open fireplace, attractive fitted kitchen, separate utility / boot room. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a recently fitted bathroom suite. Outside to front there is a gravelled garden. To the rear there is a shared vehicle access for the terrace leading to a double parking space. There is a south facing fully enclosed garden gain laid to gravel. There will be no onward chain with this purchase.