- A semi-detached cottage just ten miles from Bath & Bristol
- Lounge with feature log burner
- Kitchen dining room with a good range of units and ample space for a table
- Conservatory, gas central heating and double glazing
- Two double bedrooms and first floor bathroom
- Private drive parking and lovely long sunny garden
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; A cosy and inviting lounge with feature log burner greets as you enter this cottage. There is a nice size kitchen dining room which leads into a sunny conservatory. Two double bedrooms and attractive bathroom on the first floor. The rear garden enjoys sun all day long and has been carefully tended by the present owners with private seating areas, rockeries and a good size vegetable plot. Private drive parking makes this cottage a great choice. LOCATION; The village of High Littleton is perfectly placed for a commute to both Bath and Bristol city centres being an equal ten miles in both directions. The actual village has a thriving community with a good primary school, a popular village pub, an award winning chip shop and convenience store. Greyfield Woods which is an easy level walk is part of the woodland trust offering lovely rural walks. ACCOMMODATION; Entrance lobby, lounge with log burner, dining room through into kitchen. Conservatory. Two double bedrooms both with wardrobes, first floor bathroom with shower over bath. Gas ch and double glazing. Private drive parking, large well kept garden enjoying a sunny aspect. No onward chain.