- A character village home offering lots of potential
- Lounge with fire place and separate dining room
- Attractive fitted kitchen, walk in large and utility porch
- Three double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Gas ch and secondary double glazing
- Pretty courtyard garden and no onward chain
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; A fantastic opportunity to add value to this manageable refurbishment project. Lots of character throughout including exposed beams, strip pine floor boards and an open fire place (not tested). Three double bedrooms. Ground floor bathroom. Private and pretty courtyard garden. No onward chain. LOCATION; Conveniently located just eleven miles from the city centres of both Bath & Bristol. Temple Cloud village offers a good primary school, petrol station with convenience store, a thriving village pub, doctors surgery and extremely regular public transport. Easy access to open countryside. ACCOMMODATION; Entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen with walk in double door pantry, dining room, bathroom and rear utility porch on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Gas ch and secondary glazing. Outside to front there is a small walled garden and canopy porch. A private footpath leads into a a fully enclosed courtyard garden with a pleasant leafy aspect. On road parking can be found adjacent to the property in Cameley Road.