- An impressively large Victorian character property
- Entrance vestibule, hallway and four receptions
- Feature kitchen dining room and separate laundry room
- On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and family bathroom
- On the second floor there are four bedrooms of which two are double plus shower room
- Private drive for several cars and expansive level lawn garden. No onward chain
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; This property has many of its original Victorian features. High cornice ceilings and roomy accommodation throughout. Brand new quality central heating boiler. Presented in excellent decorative order and extremely well maintained. A very rare opportunity with four receptions, seven bedrooms and two bathrooms. 2830 square feet of accommodation. No onward sales chain.
LOCATION; This substantial period property constructed in 1897 is located on North Road which is one of the most highly regarded and well established residential locations of Midsomer Norton. Set well back from the road and enjoying open views to rear. It is an easy walk to the High Street which offers a good selection of shops and amenities and regular public transport. THE ACCOMMODATION; Entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, drawing room, study, dining room through into kitchen. Separate laundry room. On the first floor there are three large double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. On the second floor there are two double bedrooms and two good size single bedrooms plus a handy shower room. Outside, to front there is a private drive for several cars bordered by mature hedging. Gated side pathway leads to a fully enclosed and expansive level lawn garden which is private and fully enclosed. Solid timber workshop.