- A mid terrace natural stone cottage
- Entrance hall leading to separate lounge and dining room
- Kitchen, gas ch and double glazing
- Three bedrooms and a bathroom
- Fully enclosed courtyard and sunny south facing garden
- Private parking and space for garage, no onward chain
A three bedroom cottage, two reception, ample parking and space for garage. Sunny south facing garden. Potential to add value. No onward chain.
Radstock Road is a terrace of solid, natural stone miners cottages constructed circa 1900. It provides walking distance to all the towns amenities and is adjacent to the popular Welton Primary School. The property does front a main road and to the rear there is a shared vehicle access to private parking and sunny garden. THE ACCOMMODATION; Entrance Hallway, Sitting Room with attractive fireplace, Good size dining room. Kitchen and Bathroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms. GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; The potential to add value. The accommodation is light and of a good size. There is an enclosed private yard. Ample private parking, space for a garage and sunny garden. No onward chain.