- An extended semi detached bungalow with loft conversion
- Lounge with picture window to front, dining room with patio doors onto garden
- Attractive kitchen breakfast and ground floor family bathroom
- Two double bedrooms in the loft both with views and shower room
- Expansive private drive leading to car port and garage
- A large fully enclosed garden to rear sweeping down to a feature deck patio siding the somer brook
An EXTENDED DORMER STYLE bungalow. Feature LANDSCAPED REAR garden which adjoins the SOMER BROOK. Really good size FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION throughout with the option of FOUR bedrooms. Attractive fitted KITCHEN BREAKFAST room. PRIVATE DRIVE LEADING TO GARAGE. A RARE OPPORTUNITY.
A semi-detached bungalow which has been extended on the ground floor and also has a professional loft conversion. The large rear garden is a real feature of this property. The accommodation comprises Lounge with picture window to front. Separate dining room or fourth bedroom (if required) with patio doors onto garden. Attractive fitted kitchen breakfast room with window overlooking garden. The master bedroom is located at the front of the property with ample space for wardrobes. Family bathroom on the ground floor with bath tub and separate shower enclosure. Gas ch and double glazing. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms both with pleasant views and shower room. Outside to front there is an expansive private drive for several cars leading to carport and garage. To the rear of the property there is a large and private fully enclosed garden which has been extensively landscaped with decked patio, lawns, mature shrub borders, the garden comes to a resting point on the edge of the Somer Brook where a feature decked patio can be found which overhangs the bank and really makes the most of this idyllic and private setting.