- Victorian cottage requiring updating
- Lounge with open fireplace and hardwood flooring
- Two double bedrooms & Bathroom
- Fully enclosed south facing garden with outbuilding
- Easy on road parking, no onward chain
- 10 Miles from the City of Bath
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: Ready for someone to add their own touches on is this extended cottage in need of modernisation. The property has a good size kitchen, two double bedrooms and outbuildings. Offered for sale with no onward chain. LOCATION: Quiet road with a terrace of Victorian properties and close to open countryside. Situated in the village of Clandown and being only 10 miles from the City of Bath . ACCOMMODATION; Arranged over two levels and comprising of an entrance lobby, lounge/dining room with feature fireplace, good sized kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. Externally, to the front there is a small garden area, the rear garden is enclosed, being laid mainly to patio with an interesting outbuilding.