- A substantial and detached village property
- Spacious lounge dining room with feature gas fire
- Extensive fitted kitchen and rear porch
- Three double bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Large lawn garden and private drive
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A mature detached bungalow which occupies a large private plot. Conveniently placed just ten miles from Bristol city centre. The accommodation is extremely well presented and roomy throughout. Spacious lounge with feature gas fire flowing through into a good size dining room. Feature kitchen. All three bedrooms are decent size double with master en-suite and family bathroom. LOCATION: The village of Temple Cloud provides a popular primary school, convenience store with filling station and a highly regarded restaurant pub. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, rear porch, three bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom. Private garden and driveway parking.