- A detached rural bungalow with grounds adjoining open fields
- Spacious louge with feature fireplace and a sunny aspect
- Kitchen dining with with extensive fitted units and separate utility room
- Two double bedrooms with master ensuite, study and conservatory
- Family bathroom, gas ch and double glazing
- Expansive private drive, detached garage and private rear garden
A detached bungalow which occupies a good size level plot with garden adjoining open countryside. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway with handy cloaks cupboard. There is a spacious lounge with with feature fire place and a pleasant sunny aspect. Kitchen dining room with ample works surfaces, integrated appliances, storage cupboard and window to front. Utility room with plumbing for washing machine, base unit with inset sink, wall mounted gas boiler and door to side drive. The master bedroom enjoys fitted wardrobes, an ensuite shower room and door into study which in turn has a door to rear garden. The second bedroom is also a good size double with access to a recently added conservatory with views over the rear garden. Separate family bathroom. Gas ch and double glazing. Outside to front there is an expansive private drive providing parking for several cars and leading to a detached single garage with power and lighting. There are pathways and gated access to both sides of the bungalow leading into a good size private rear garden comprising decked and paved patios, pergola, gravelled borders and mature shrubs, detached wooden shed and rear wall adjoining open countryside. There will be no onward sales chain with this purchase.