- A substantial semi-detached property enjoying a super rural location
- Lounge with feature fire place and good size kitchen dining room
- Feature orangery style conservatory, separate utility and cloakroom
- Three decent size bedrooms, master ensuite and family bathroom
- Private drive to garage, oil fired ch and double glazing
- Private rear garden adjoining open fields. Just eight miles south of Bath
A SUBSTANTIAL semi-detached property, located in an IDYLLIC RURAL LOCATION just 8 miles from BATH, GOOD SIZE ground floor accommodation, THREE RECEPTIONS. Separate UTILITY and GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM. MASTER WITH EN-SUITE. Private drive to GARAGE. Garden backing onto OPEN FIELDS. QUICK SALE can be offered.
A semi-detached property which is located in a quiet rural location, just eight miles from Bath city centre. The property has been well maintained and presented in excellent order, the accommodation comprises entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen dining room, orangery style conservatory, utility, cloakroom and door into garage. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms with master ensuite and family bathroom. Oil fired central heating and double glazing. Outside to front is a private drive for one car leading to a decent size garden. To rear there is a private and fully enclosed garden which is gradient in layout and arranged over for levels and backing onto open fields. There is a handy communal parking area to the end of the road ideal for visitors. The location is a rural delight with easy access to open countryside yet just a ten minute drive into Bath. The seller is suited and quick sale can be offered.