- A substantial semi-detached property enjoying a super rural location
- Lounge with feature fire place and good size kitchen dining room
- Feature orangery style conservatory, separate utility and cloakroom
- Three decent size bedrooms, master ensuite and family bathroom
- Private drive to garage, oil fired ch and double glazing
- Private rear garden. Just eight miles south of Bath
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; This semi-detached property is maintained and presented in excellent order. Good size accommodation with a lovely orangery style conservatory overlooking the gardens. Views of open countryside. LOCATION; Quiet rural village location, just eight miles from Bath city centre. A rural delight with easy access to open countryside ACCOMMODATION; Entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen dining room, orangery style conservatory, utility, cloakroom and door into garage. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms with master ensuite and family bathroom. Oil fired central heating and double glazing. Outside to front is a private drive for one car leading to a decent size garden. To rear there is a private and fully enclosed garden which is gradient in layout and arranged over for levels and backing onto open fields. There is a handy communal parking area to the end of the road ideal for visitors.