- Lovely mid-terraced cottage in unique, remote location
- Outskirts of Timsbury Village with countryside views
- Lounge/dining room with wood burner
- Sun room, fitted kitchen and family bathroom
- Two bedrooms, master with balcony and loft room
- Gardens and ample parking
CHARMING 1800'S COTTAGE, in a REMOTE location. COMMUTING distance to BATH & BRISTOL, absolutely STUNNING VIEWS, LARGE WOODED REAR GARDEN, master bedroom with BALCONY.
A unique opportunity to acquire this remote, charming 1800's mid terraced cottage, located on the outskirts of Timsbury village and enjoying amazing countryside views. This substantial property is arranged over three levels and comprises of a entrance hallway, lounge/dining room with feature fireplace and wood burning stove, sun room and fitted kitchen. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazing. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, the master with a good sized balcony, enjoying panoramic views. There is a family bathroom and stairs to a useful loft room. Externally, to the front there is an offset, enclosed lawn garden and ample parking. The large rear garden is terraced, enjoying lawn, mature shrubs, trees and a garden room/child's den. An early internal inspection is highly recommended, please call 01761 411020 to arrange your viewing appointment.