- A substantial and mature detached rural bungalow adjoining open countryside
- Spacious lounge with feature log burner and rural views
- Kitchen dining room connecting to a second reception with patio doors onto garden
- Utility room, cloakroom, side porch, gas ch and uPVC double glazing
- Three large double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Expansive private drive, large garage workshop, private level grounds
WHAT A VIEW! Surrounded by fields is this beautifully presented home with a SUPER OUTLOOK! Great size accommodation with OPEN KITCHEN FAMILY ROOM door to rear garden. SEPARATE LOUNGE and three DOUBLE BEDROOMS. GARAGE, AMPLE PARKING AND TURNING SPACE
A very good size and mature detached bungalow enjoying open rural views, occupying a private and substantial level plot bordering open fields. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway with boot room, A spacious lounge with triple aspect windows a rural aspect and log burner. Light and airy kitchen dining room with an extensive range of fitted units and connecting through to a second reception (originally the dining room) with patio doors onto garden and again pleasant a rural aspect. Separate utility room, cloakroom and side porch. Three large double bedrooms and family bathroom which has a bath tub and shower cubicle. Gas ch and uPVC double glazing. Outside; the property is a approached via pillared double gates leading into an expansive private drive with parking for several cars and leading to a large detached garage workshop. The sizeable grounds are impeccably maintained with patio area, well tended lawns, vegetable plot, log store and greenhouse. The property adjoins open countryside and benefits from a good deal of privacy.