- A substantial and mature detached rural bungalow adjoining open countryside
- Spacious lounge with feature log burner and rural views
- Kitchen dining room connecting to a second reception with patio doors onto garden
- Utility room, cloakroom, side porch, gas ch and uPVC double glazing
- Three large double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Expansive private drive, large garage workshop, private level grounds
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; This truly beautifully presented home has glorious views! Occupying a private and substantial plot bordering open fields, ample parking with turning space and large detached garage workshop- this property is certainly worth a view. Good size kitchen/dining room leading into reception room with doors to rear garden plus a separate light and airy lounge with log burner. All three bedrooms are doubles and the family bathroom has bath and separate shower cubicle. LOCATION: A countryside location just a mile or so away from Paulton Village. Paulton has lots of local amenities including Primary School, swimming pool, shops and public transport. ACCOMMODATION; Entrance hallway with boot room, A spacious lounge with triple aspect windows a rural aspect and log burner. Kitchen dining room with an extensive range of fitted units and connecting through to a second reception (originally the dining room) with patio doors onto garden and again pleasant a rural aspect. Separate utility room, cloakroom and side porch. Three large bedrooms and family bathroom. Gas ch and uPVC double glazing. The property is a approached via pillared double gates leading into an expansive private drive with parking for several cars and leading to a large detached garage workshop. The sizeable grounds are impeccably maintained with patio area, well tended lawns, vegetable plot, log store and greenhouse. The property adjoins open countryside and benefits from a good deal of privacy.