- A fully enclosed parcel of land measruing 110ft x 18ft approx
- Located in the village of Peasedown St John just six miles from Bath
- Detached garage 18ft x 10ft and shed 10ft x 8ft
- Ideal for storage, parking or just simply as an investment
- We are advised that mains sewer connection in on site
- A rare purchase opportunity
Central Peasedown enclosed sloping garden plot approx 18ft wide by 110 feet long with gate and fence access. This plot hosts a large garage, approx 10 ft by 18 ft which has a new roof, plus hard standing for two cars. It also has a shed, approx 10 ft by 8 ft with new glazing and a new roof.
There is a sewage connection in the top of the plot, near the disabled parking bay. The current owner had envisaged building a split level disabled friendly timber lodge under Permitted Development Rules in this area. This freehold plot offers a variety of uses from garden/ playground to allotment/s/ small holding or parking bays to building plot/s subject to the usual consents. An interesting opportunity for local visionaries!