- A substantial and individual detached village home
- Lounge, dining room and feature kitchen breakfast room, separate utility room
- Impressive entrance hallway with gallery landing, cloakroom and study leading off
- Ground floor annex with its own private entrance, lounge bedroom with ensuite
- Five very good size bedrooms with master ensuite and family bathroom
- Expansive private drive, double garage, impressive landscape gardens
Hollowgate is a substantial and individually built detached village property located in the small Mendip village of Binegar close to Gurney Slade with easy access to the A37. Binegar is a quiet village with its own children's playground and village pub. Hollowgate provides the opportunity for quiet village living and an easy commute to Wells, (8 miles) Bath & Bristol, (17 miles) either by car or regular public transport. The accommodation comprises formal entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen breakfast room and separate utility room. Ground floor annex consisting private door into entrance lobby, studio lounge/bedroom, ensuite bathroom and further bedroom offering a variety of uses from study to bedroom. On the first floor there is a feature gallery landing accessing five very good size bedrooms three of which are large double, the master bedroom has an ensuite shower room, further bathroom. Oil fired ch and double glazing. Outside to front the property is accessed via a five bar gated leading into an expansive gravelled driveway which leads to a good size double garage and ample parking. Immaculately kept the grounds comprise of a level lawn to front with mature shrub borders, side pathway leads into an extremely private and level rear garden with patio area, lawns and mature shrubs and tree. The double garage has power and lighting and two up and over doors. The location is a quiet rural setting and is within a stone throw of a popular country pub and childrens play ground.