- An attractive period semi-detached village property
- Lounge with original fireplace and bay window
- Dining room with original tiled floor and strip pine dresser
- Fitted kitchen and separate cloakroom, gas ch
- Three bedrooms and a family bathroom
- A good size and enclosed south facing garden with studio
An attractive period village home which enjoys a private and quiet location and large sunny garden. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, sitting room with original feature fireplace and bay window to front, dining room with original mosaic tiled floor and original pine dresser, fitted kitchen and cloakroom. Original strip pine doors throughout. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and a light and airy family bathroom. Pleasant valley views can be appreciated to front. Outside to front there is a fully enclosed really good size level lawn garden with a sunny southerly direction, there is a detached wooden studio and garden shed. To rear is a secluded gravelled patio area and pathway leading to front. There is no onward sales chain.