- A character apartment forming part of a Victorian Mill conversion
- Open plan lounge kitchen (newly fitted) having a light and airy feel
- A double bedroom with useful cupboard
- Attractive newly fitted bathroom suite with shower over bath
- Lovely view can be appreciated from the rear windows
- Easy unrestricted on road parking directly adjacent
CLICK ON THE PROPERTY FOR FURTHER PICTURES.
Ideal FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT, a short WALK TO RADSTOCK TOWN and local amenities, good COMMUTING DISTANCE TO BATH, a minutes walk to the bus stop on the MAIN BUS ROUTE to the city. LOVELY VIEWS to rear.
A one bedroom apartment which forms part of a Victorian mill conversion and has lots of character. The property enjoys a convenient location and far reaching rural views to rear. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan lounge and kitchen, the kitchen has been newly fitted and the room has windows to both front and rear aspects providing an abundance of light. There is a good size double bedroom and an attractive newly fitted bathroom suite with shower over bath. Electric heating. Outside to front there is a patio garden and area suitable for bin storage. Parking can be found on Welton Road directly adjacent to the property. The property is leasehold with 984 years remaining. Welton Road Management Company charge £241.00 per year for buildings insurance, there are no other charges. Offered for sale with vacant possession.