- A semi-rural detached bungalow occupying a large private plot
- Lounge with feature fireplace and separate dinning room onto garden
- Spacious kitchen with a good range of units and window overlooking fields
- Three double bedrooms, master en-suite and large family bathroom
- A substantial and secluded plot offering much potential
- Expansive private drive leading to garage and grounds
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; Enjoying a secluded semi-rural location, this detached bungalow occupies a large sunny private plot and offers massive potential. Good size accommodation throughout and recently replaced gas central heating boiler. Master bedroom has an en-suite and walk in wardrobe. There may be an option to create a further dwelling subject to planning. Bordering open fields and just nine miles from Bath city centre this really is a great opportunity. LOCATION; The property is located just nine miles from Bath city centre and one mile from central Radstock which is a central hub for public transport, there are also lots of amenities and two good primary schools in the town. East access to open countryside. ACCOMMODATION; Entrance hallway, Lounge with feature gas fire and archway into dining room with patio doors onto sunny patio and garden. A good size kitchen with a nice range of units. Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe, two further bedrooms both hosting double beds and a large family bathroom. Outside there is a private drive leading which leads to a garage to the rear of the property and continues past the bungalow into a large lawn garden which is fully enclosed and appreciates a sunny southerly aspect.