- A substantial semi-detached Victorian home with no onward chain
- Two large receptions with many original features and cellar
- A roomy kitchen breakfast room with ample units and log burner
- Four double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Expansive private drive leading to double garage
- Large fully enclosed and private sunny garden plus additional private drive
A substantial Victorian residence which boasts many of its original features and offers significantly spacious accommodation throughout and is For Sale with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, entrance reception hall, cloak and shower room. The principal reception enjoys a splay bay window and original feature fireplace, the dining room provides adequate space for a large dining table and sideboard. The kitchen breakfast room provides a good selection of fitted units and a log burner to the breakfast area. From the hallway there is also access to a cellar area. On the first floor there are four large double bedrooms with the master bedroom also having its original fireplace, there is an attractive family bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower room. Externally the property is approached via an expansive pillared driveway leading to a double garage. A large fully enclosed sunny south facing garden and there is additional private parking for three cars to the very end of the garden. This property offers an extremely rare opportunity.