- A detached village home occupying a substantial private plot
- Lounge with views, dining room, study and conservatory
- A good size kitchen breakfast room and utility room
- Four double bedrooms, spacious master bedroom with ensuite, second bedroom with ensuite also
- Family bathroom, gas ch and double glazing
- Private drive to double garage, mature private grounds
Approached by a PRIVATE GATED DRIVE leading to DOUBLE GARAGE AND SECLUDED GARDENS. This beautiful FAMILY home offers much SPACE AND SCOPE to enjoy family life. QUIET VILLAGE location.
An executive style detached village property which occupies its own private and substantial plot which is approached via a gated private drive which leads to double garage. The accommodation comprises entrance vestibule leading to entrance hallway. Lounge, dining room, kitchen breakfast room, utility room, conservatory, study and cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, the master bedroom is exceptionally large with two double wardrobes and ensuite shower room, the second bedroom also benefits from an ensuite. Family bathroom. Gas ch and double glazing. Outside, the property is approached via a sweeping private gravel drive leading to turning area and integral garage. A stepped pathway and also a non step sweeping pathway leads to front door. Lawns and formal grounds with mature trees and shrubs can be appreciated to front. The rear garden is level and fully enclosed arranged as lawns and patio area bordered by mature trees and having a detached wooden shed. This really is a superb village home which benefits from complete privacy.