- An exclusive development of just three large, contemporary detached houses
- The endless accommodation is arranged over three floors, luxury fittings throughout
- Ground floor kitchen, dining family room, breakfast area, study, utility and cloakroom
- Second floor; living room with balcony, three double bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom
- Third floor; two double bedrooms, both with en-suite, one with dressing room and balcony
- Outside to front, electric remotely operated driveway gate, expansive private drive, double garage
- Level, fully enclosed south westerly facing garden which enjoys a good deal of privacy
- The real internal photos depict a neighbouring property already completed and are for illustration purposes only.
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: Exceptional, individual, and unique are just a few words that come to mind when describing this exclusive and important development, the type of which has never been seen before in the town. Alongside this is the fact that the location is second to none, extensive level plots, nestling amongst mature trees and situated on the rural outskirts of the town, adjoining open fields. This development of four large detached houses is sure to impress. Carefully designed to ensure that every room benefits from maximum light all round. There are luxury fittings throughout all five receptions and bedrooms. There are feature balconies from the first and second floors overlooking the perfectly south facing rear garden and beyond across the Somer valley. LOCATION: Positioned at the top of Silver Street a well established residential location of large detached houses, it is just a five minute walk into the busy high street of Midsomer Norton where a good variety of shops and services are available. Currently under construction is the new "Norton Hill Primary School" and the highly regarded Norton Hill Secondary school" which are also a five minute walk. Bath and Wells city centres are ten miles and Bristol city centre is sixteen miles in distance making this an ideal commute base and escape to the country. Open countryside is on the doorstep. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Ground floor; Kitchen, dining family room, breakfast room, study and utility room. First floor; living room with balcony, three double bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. Second floor; two double bedrooms both with en-suites and further balcony. Outside to front are electric and remotely operated gates leading into an expansive private drive for several cars and leading to a double garage. The rear garden is a very decent size, level and south-westerly facing, bordered by mature trees proving much privacy. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE USED REAL INTERNAL PHOTOS OF A NEIGHBOURING PROPERTY TO DEPICT THE TYPICAL FINSIH AND ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY, THE GARDEN PHOTOS DEPICT THE ACTUAL GARDEN.