- A 1950's detached bungalow which occupies a large plot
- Light and airy lounge leading into a good size conservatory
- Attractive fitted kitchen dining room with direct access to garden
- Three bedrooms and a shower room. Gas central heating
- Gated private drive, parking for several cars and garage
- Mature and fully enclosed, extensive rear garden
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A 1950's detached bungalow which occupies a large sunny plot, accessed via double gates leading into an expansive private drive and garage. The property is presented in excellent decorative order. The lounge enjoys a light and airy feel with a dual aspect and this leads into the conservatory. An attractive and bespoke fitted kitchen provides ample space for a dining table and has a door directly onto the rear garden. Three bedrooms and modern shower room. Two of the main features of the property are its large and well maintained grounds and its close proximity to Midsomer Norton High Street which is just a two minute walk. LOCATION: Parkway is arguably one of the most sought after residential locations in the town due to prestigious feel and convenient access to the town facilities. Bath city centre is twelve miles and Bristol city centre is fifteen miles. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance hallway, lounge, conservatory, kitchen dining room, three bedrooms and shower room. Gas central heating and double glazing. Outside to front, a private drive with parking for several cars leading to garage bordered by mature panting and lawns. The rear garden is a very good size with a slight gradient, enjoying extensive lawns and mature shrub planting and ornamental trees.