- A well presented semi-detached property in a great location
- Lounge overlooking garden and leading into conservatory
- Kitchen dining room with a good range of fitted units
- Three bedrooms, main bedroom en-suite and family bathroom
- Fully enclosed and level lawn garden to rear
- Private drive leading to garage, with access onto garden to rear
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This smart three bedroom semi-detached house is only six years old and is presented in good cosmetic order throughout. It is a particular nice spot for this house situated at the end of a no through road with easy access to the green-way cycle path. The property benefits from an attractive kitchen dining room with double doors which open into the lounge thus providing the option of either open plan or separate rooms. The lounge backs onto the garden which also opens into a recently added conservatory and in turn this opens onto a very private garden. The main bedroom has an en-suite. Convenient side drive leading to garage. LOCATION: Eagle Drive forms part of the popular Nightingale development which is conveniently located within walking distance of two popular primary schools, Norton Hill secondary school and the town of Midsomer Norton which is a ten minute walk. Bath city centre is eleven miles and Bristol city centre is sixteen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, handy cloakroom, lounge, kitchen dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. Private side drive and garage. Fully enclosed and private rear garden.