- A substantial and individually built detached 1950's bungalow
- Spacious lounge dining room with dual aspect
- Kitchen breakfast room with side lobby and shower room
- Three good size bedrooms and family bathroom
- Private drive leading to garage with further space available to expand drive
- Large, level sunny lawn garden to rear perfectly west facing garden
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A substantial 1950's detached bungalow which occupies a large, sunny level plot. The property was constructed by the current sellers and has always been occupied by the same family. It has been well maintained and cared for throughout. The accommodation versatile and currently offers a spacious and light lounge with dual aspect windows. Kitchen breakfast room that overlooks the garden. Three bedrooms and family bathroom, plus separate shower to rear lobby. Gas central heating and double glazing. There is much potential here to extend, improve and add value. Private drive with further space to increase this to the front. To the rear is an expansive level lawn and patio. Offered for sale with no onward chain. LOCATION: Welton Vale is just a ten minute walk to the busy High Street of Midsomer Norton where a good selection of shops and services are available alongside regular public transport to both Bath & Bristol. Bath city centre is eleven miles and Bristol city centre is fifteen miles making this an ideal commuter base. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, lounge with space for dining room table if required. Kitchen breakfast room with side lobby and shower room. Three good size bedrooms and family bathroom. Private drive leading to garage. Fully enclosed and good size garden.