- A three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a quiet spot
- Spacious lounge dining room with patio doors onto garden
- Attractive fitted kitchen, gas central heating and double glazing
- Three decent size bedrooms and family bathroom
- Private and fully enclosed west facing garden to rear
- Single garage located in a detached block adjacent to the property
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A three bedroom semi-detached house which enjoys a tucked away location at the head of a quiet cul de sac. This home would make a good rental investment of appox. £795.00pcm and these style homes prove very popular with tenants. The property has a fully enclosed rear garden with a sunny westerly aspect and there is a garage located in a detached block adjacent to the house. A lounge dining room runs from front to back with patio doors onto the garden. Attractive fitted kitchen and a proper entrance hallway. All three bedrooms are a good size and the family bathroom offers a bath and separate shower enclosure. Offered for sale with no onward chain. LOCATION: Acacia Road is a quiet cul de sac which is under a miles in distance, a ten minute walk where a great selection of shops and services are available, plus regular public transport. Bath city centre is ten miles and Bristol city centre is seventeen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, lounge dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing. Level lawn garden to front. Fully enclosed garden to rear. Garage in an adjacent block.