- VIDEO TOUR
- Private front door leading into its own entrance hallway
- Roomy lounge with view of town and a handy storage cupboard
- Attractive fitted kitchen breakfast room, gas central heating
- One double bedroom and bathroom with shower over bath
- Small patio courtyard, secure storage shed and bin store
- A surprisingly large first floor one bedroom apartment
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A smart one bedroom first floor apartment which offers a surprising amount of space. Forming part of a detached Victorian building which was originally an imposing shop central to the town with easy access to a good variety of shops and services alongside regular public transport. There is an attractive fitted kitchen, a spacious lounge and good size double bedrooms. The bathroom enjoys a shower over bath. The property benefits from gas central heating and practical double glazing. This property will appeal to a wide range of potential buyers. LOCATION: Central to Radstock town centre it is only a short walk to all amenities. The town of Midsomer Norton is two miles. Bath city centre is just nine miles and Bristol city centre is sixteen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen breakfast room, double bedroom, bathroom, gas central heating. Outside there is a small courtyard with space enough for a small table and two chairs. A secure storage shed and bin store area. The property is leasehold, with a lease residue of 997 years. The building management fee will be confirmed as soon as the final apartment is finished within this development, this will cover external maintenance and block buildings insuracne.