- A good size terrace miners cottage in a very convenient location
- Spacious lounge dining room with feature cast iron fireplace
- Kitchen and utility room with an extensive range of units
- Three decent size bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over bath
- Private gravelled drive parking to front, gas central heating (recent boiler)
- Garage store to rear and level garden space
GOOD REASONS TO BUT THIS PROPERTY: Hazel Terrace is a super convenient location being an easy five minute level walk to both popular primary schools and Norton Hill secondary school. A traditional miners cottage this property has been well cared for and freshly decorated through recently. The property has remarkably high ceilings providing a roomy feel throughout. There is a spacious lounge dining room with the original period cast iron fireplace. The kitchen has a good range of fitted cupboards with a separate utility area. All three bedrooms are a nice size and the family bathroom has a shower over bath. Convenient gravelled private drive to front and a level garden to rear with garage store. LOCATION: Hazel Terrace is situated just one mile from Midsomer Norton high street where a good range of shops and services are available. Regular public transport to both bath and Bristol is a two minute walk. Bath city centre is eleven miles and Bristol city centre is sixteen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance lobby. Spacious lounge dining room. Kitchen with utility area. Three bedrooms, family bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing. Outside to front is a private gravelled drive for one car. Shared pedestrian access leads to the rear where there is a sectional garage providing great storage. The rear garden is level and a good size.