- A substantial Victorian bay front detached house
- Four good size receptions offering many accommodation options
- Feature fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and separate utility
- Three very large double bedrooms two with ensuite shower rooms
- Family bathroom, ground floor cloakroom, hive controlled gas ch and smart lighting
- Private drive, garage, workshop and large south facing garden. Solar panelling
A substantial and immaculately presented detached Victorian property with a large, private sunny south facing garden and expansive private drive. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge with bay window and log burner, feature fitted kitchen with granite worktops, separate utility room, day room with bi-fold doors into a sunny conservatory. Third reception which offers the option of a fourth bedroom, study or playroom and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three very large double bedrooms two of which has ensuite shower rooms, there is also an attractive family bathroom with separate luxury shower and panelled bath. Staircase leads from the main landing to loft area which offers much potential for conversion. Outside to front there is an expansive private drive, to the left a gated access leads to a secure storage area and then on to the rear garden. To the right there is a single garage and workshop with access to the main house. The rear garden is an absolute treat with stainless steel and glass balustrade patio, level lawns, flower borders and gated access to orchard allotment. Secure garden store and water feature.