- A most impressive and spacious character period property
- Lounge with log burner, dining room with cast iron fireplace
- Feature fitted kitchen with an extensive range of units and separate utility room
- Two large double bedrooms and spacious family bathroom
- Gas ch and double glazing, parking for several cars and detached garage
- Approx. two hundred foot lawn garden and private patio area
A most impressive bay front period village property offering surprisingly spacious accommodation throughout, beautifully presented and having lots of original character features. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge with fitted log burner, dining room with cast iron fireplace and flag stone floor, feature kitchen with an extensive range of units and integrated appliances, utility room with fitted units, velux window and door to rear. On the first floor there are two large double bedrooms, the master being exceptionally big and roomy family bathroom with bath tub and separate walk in shower. Outside to front there is a small enclosed garden and pathway to front door. The rear of the property is accessed via a shared vehicle roadway leading to parking area for several cars and connecting to a large detached garage. A pathway leads to the side of the garage into a fully enclosed garden with private sunny patio area immediately to the rear of the garage, an expansive lawn garden measuring approximately two hundred feet in length runs up to a little orchard area. This truly is an superb village home and a viewing is highly recommended to appreciate everything that is on offer here.