- An exceptionally well presented and extended family home
- Lounge with double doors into a spacious well fitted kitchen breakfast room
- Spacious dining room with patio doors onto garden, separate utility room
- Ground floor fourth bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three good size first floor bedrooms and attractive bathroom
- Two car private drive, large fully enclosed south facing garden
An exceptionally well presented and extended property located in the well served village of Peasedown St John just seven miles from Bath city centre and offering an excellent primary school and great public transport links. The accommodation comprises lounge with double doors leading into a spacious and well fitted kitchen breakfast room with an extensive range of fitted units and breakfast bar, archway through into a really good size dining room with patio doors onto garden and doors to utility room and fourth bedroom with en-suite shower room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms of which two are nice size doubles and a third large single bedroom. Attractive family bathroom with shower over bath. Gas ch and uPVC double glazing. Outside to front there is a private drive for two cars. A side pathway leads into a large and level fully enclosed south facing garden with an expansive patio area, lawn and double door garden store.