- A sustantial four bedroom detached family home
- Bay window to lounge which has an abundance of light
- Spacious kitchen breakfast room and separate utility room
- A really good size study and a roomy conservatory, cloakroom
- Four bedrooms with master ensuite plus family bathroom
- Two car private drive, level lawn garden with views
A substantial and extremely well presented detached family home located on the popular Spencer Drive development which enjoys easy access to the Midsomer Norton green way cycle path. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, study, conservatory, kitchen breakfast room and separate utility room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms of which the master benefits from an en-suite shower room. Family bathroom with shower over bath. Gas ch and uPVC double glazing. Outside to front there is a two car private drive. Gated side access leads into a fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn and decked patio. The garden enjoys a sunny aspect with a far reaching view, there is also a summer house and garden shed.